Hey Kings Republic:
I wanted to share some things I now know about your team:
1. Drew Doughty is insane good. It's a joke. I hope he's a King for life and a really good cocktail is named in his honor.
2. I'm on the Meat Train bandwagon (can trains pull wagons? nevermind). I took a guess before the series we'd secretly fall in love with him. I'm not keeping it a secret.
3. Michal Handzus is severely under-rated.
4. I appreciate you have a GM that actually uses the trade deadline to get post season talent like Modin and Halpern. If he could have a chat with Mike Gillis, it would be just super.
5. I wish Vancouver had a tough son of a bitch shutdown man like Rob Scudari.
6. The Staples Center plays really good music.
7. I dig an entire audience wearing black.
9. Quick will learn from this series and, with Bernier right behind him, I don't relish the thought of playing the Kings in the next few seasons.
10. Kopitar? Yeah, see #1 description.
I know it means nothing, but congrats on a good season and giving Vancouver a hell of a scare. Here's to future battles down the road. Cheers.
This FanPost was posted by a fan, and it probably sucks and is dumb.