The Sharks beat the Canucks 4-2. The Sharks were up 4-0 at one point, then all hell broke loose and there were a shitload of penalties in the third, then everything mostly calmed down and the Sharks finished strong after a brief lapse.
What we learned:
1. The Sharks have a lot of legitimate scoring threats, and if a couple of lines are rolling they can tear teams apart.
2. If you make Rob Blake mad, he will punch you in the face.
3. Evgeni Nabokov is the greatest goalie in the world.
4. The Sharks penalty box can hold six players, but a couple will have to sit on other dudes' laps.
5. The Sharks broadcast is not on any sort of delay, so if someone decides to yell "What the fuck are you doing?" during a scrum there's a good chance it will make it on the air. This was awesome.
What happens next:
More of the same, hopefully. Go Sharks!