Part 4 of 5 on each team in the pacific.
Firstly, why I love the stars:
1. The jerseys have always looked good.
2. Mike Modano was cool sometimes, like when he became the all time scoring leader for US born players, but hes gone now.
3. That's it, I hate you guys.
Secondly, why I hate the stars.
1. Mike Modano. Dude was a Duck killer. And a Kings killer. And a Sharks killer. Basically what I'm saying is the dude was freaking good and nobody likes it when their team gets whipped on for about a decade straight (except in the 2003 WCSF's).
3. They're in Texas. Texas is full of, well, Texans. Nobody like Texans except Texans. And Hank Hill.
That boy ain't right.
4. 2008. Sure, take out the Ducks AND the Sharks why don't you? Way to win over California, but when you have to play the Wings, you shit a brick. Damnit.
Foot. Check. Crease. Check.