a spadetoon for this gameday
Preseason doesnt count?
I argue it does count and/or is important here is my list of reason why (feel free to add your own:
1. injuries count - maybe your star player or someone elses..it effects all teams during the season..like the red wings with franzen(im not sure he got injured in the preason..but u get my point)
2. fan morale counts- sharks fans are nervous about there goaltending..also bad play in the preseason could make fans unsure of attending a game early in season..wait and see approach..that might be justy casual fans...but hey wouldnt u rather have the arena full or not?...maybe not you mr diehard...hey less jackasses the better...but the owner cares
3. diamonds in the rough - hey might discover a player you thought wasnt ready..but then tears it up and u give him a try for a couple games in the regular season
4.fights - with youngings trying to prove themselves u get to see a lot of fights...fun for all
5. its hockey - doesnt make it count but shit..what else are u gonna watch or listen to?..football is on only one day of the week(im not much into college..go trojans non the less) dancing with the stars? u want to see "the situation" tango? or moose face palin in the front row?...there only one monkey hockey movie made..how many times can u watch it?....go preseason..
really youd rather watch this guy?..i mean really?
6. cant think of another reason it counts so lets just show thee "count"
ive seen you with your pants off ah ah ahhhhhh!!!
p.s. fuck u joe thortan...the ducks hate you to
p.s.s. spades lil bandito's is your new favorite fantasy team
p.s.s.s. assuming perry is playing..lets hope for another hat trick or even better a douche trick
p.s.s.s.s. rudy and megs post makes even more of a monkey lover
no poll today im giving it a rest
UPDATE: per our fealess leader Rudy:
A heads up for everyone in Southern California: tonight’s game is streamed on the Kings website without sound. It’s kind of spooky to watch a game with no sound but it’s better than nothing.