1. Inglourious Basterds is my 46th-favorite movie.
2. For the purposes of the following video, just imagine that the Nazis represent the Anaheim Ducks. This shouldn't be very difficult, really (what I mean of course is that Nazis were known for giving up enormous rebounds).
3. At the 1:05 mark of this video Eli Roth looks like he really wants to have sex with Brad Pitt. Can you blame him?
4. Tonight the Sharks play one of the few teams in the league arguably worse than the Ducks, the Blue Jackets. I'm sitting here trying really hard to think of a player on Columbus other than Rick Nash and it's tough. Do they have Wisniewski? I'm pretty sure. After those two though I've got nothing. Does Geoff Sanderson still play hockey?
5. Did you guys know that Louis C.K. is Mexican? My mind is blown.
6. Can someone figure out when the Sharks will catch up to the rest of the West in terms of number of games played? This back-to-back will help I guess.
7. Here is a picture of my cat Chandler being thoroughly bored as I watch Planet Earth. Come on, Chandler - it's a Blu-Ray!
8. Is it in incredibly poor taste/an awful idea to try to set up some sort of hockey Ghoul Pool for 2012? My view is that it would be cruel to organize it but if people just want to leave their predictions for who might die in the comments then that's probably alright.
Prediction: We will be cruel to the Blue Jackets, and through our cruelty they will know who we are.