You look like a zombie, kid. You getting any sleep? Can I offer you some benzedrine, dexedrine, caffeine, nicotine? Oh, you don't smoke. That's right. Better off.
Last time I updated you all I had sent off the following questions to Mr. Peter CHANG Lee:
1. What is your sign (zodiac)? Do you believe in the zodiac/astrology in Hong Kong?
2. Are you religious?
3. Do you ever lie?
4. Do you like sports? Which sports?
5. Do you like hockey? Do they play hockey in Hong Kong?
6. Would you ever like to meet in person with me after this deal?
After a couple of days, good old Pete responded.
1. What is your sign (zodiac)? Do you believe in the zodiac/astrology in Hong Kong?:My zodiac sign is Virgo,and I do believe in zodiac/astrology in Hong Kong
2. Are you religious?:Yes i am religious
3. Do you ever lie?:Occasionally
4. Do you like sports? Which sports?:Yes i do like sports,and my favourite is Tennis
5. Do you like hockey? Do they play hockey in Hong Kong?:I do not like the game of Hockey, and his played in Hong Kong
6. Would you ever like to meet in person with me after this deal?:I will certainly loved to meet you on the successful completion of this pending transaction of ours
Son of a BITCH.
Two major problems here. First, Mr. Lee has admittedly that he occasionally lies. He's a liar! (what a typical Virgo, am I right?)
Second, and much more important, Mr. Lee DOES NOT LIKE HOCKEY.
I don't know if I can get into serious financial business with a guy who doesn't like hockey. He didn't even say "Well I don't watch it a lot but I like the fighting!" which is what people usually say when they want to humor you. I would have accepted that. But this? This blatant disregard for the greatest sport in the world?
This won't stand, chief.
Mr. Peter C. Lee,
Sorry I took so long to respond. With moving to Clalifornia and everything I was very busy and didn't have internet access for a while! You know how life is.
Thanks you for answering my questions.
You don't like hockey? Why not? Have you ever watched a game? It's very exciting. Like I said before previously I used to play hockey and it is still my favorite sport. It is physical and skillfull and fast, and most people like it if they take the time to watch it.
Also in hockey there is fighting! Haha
Tennis is your favorite sport, which is fine, but it's not as good at hockey. Haha
Please tell me you will give hockey a chance in the future. Just watch one game! It is very important to me.
Can you tell me again what information you need from me for our business to go forward? I can't find your old e-mail right now.
Thanks and god bless,
Prediction: Sharks win 5 jet skis to 3.
My 22nd-favorite movie of all time is Drive. The fact that it didn't get nominated for anything important at the Oscars this year is the reason I won't be watching.
Fuck you, Oscars.