FanPost

Burritos XVIII: 2 Hungry, 2 Gamy

I have no idea how these posts are being numbered at this point.

We haven't had Burritos in a while! Since ievans has been living almost completely off the grid, eluding the ubiquitous eyes of Larry's oracle, I agreed to step in...like a week and a half ago. But I've been kinda busy too and then when I'm not busy I'm pretty lazy okay? You know what? There are a lot of fucking posts on this site to comb through and I wanted to give each week's winners their proper due. Here's your due. Smell it. Does it smell good? I bet it does. That's cuz The Hungry Games are back! Now with a Thanksgiving theme, because pilgrims.

First Game: Pack three 15-pound turkeys into your freezer for under $20.

Game 2: Get somebody else to make the turkey.

Game 3: Eat all the skin without removing the bird from the oven.

Game 4: Fuck salad.

Game 5: Disguise yourself as a cake, ambush unattended leftovers.

And since it's Thanksgiving, I'd just like to add that I'm super thankful to live in the greatest state with the best hockey and the finest burritos in the whole stinkin' union! Here we go--

20130217_252520burrito_252520of_252520champions_medium

Burrito for Week Oct20-26:

Bower Power correctly identifies a more appropriate image for Jar's repetitive slide show of Phil Kessel.

Should’ve used this picture instead.

by Bower Power on Oct 22, 2013 | 7:26 AM

Burritos of Week Oct27-Nov2:

Dunn responds to the anomaly of Marc-Edouard Vlasic having more points than Claude Giroux

that’s not fair to Giroux, he’s still toiling away in the Kings’ minor league program

by Get'rDunn on Oct 28, 2013 | 11:22 AM

and Sleek recycles.

I forget why I drew these, but hey. Relevance! :)

by Earl Sleek on Oct 30, 2013 | 9:31 AM

Burrito for the week of Nov3-9:

Jar appreciates Everen's deconstruction of some dude's twitter joke.

Hrm, I don’t know… I’m going to need a couple more paragraphs explaining why a joke isn’t true before I can believe you.

by Jared Dobias on Nov 4, 2013 | 10:36 AM

Burrito for the week 61-01voN:

bezzerkker reminds us that Texans are not a protected class.

Bullying is humans against other humans

not humans against Texans.

"I keep forgetting that most of the absurdity here is dead serious."--meetyourmako

by bezzerkker on Nov 12, 2013 | 6:39 AM

Burrito for the week Nov17-23:

HiYonKrak gives us an uncanny turn as @theNHLHumor.

by HiYonKrak on Nov 21, 2013 | 6:59 AM

The Best of the Rest:

pooponastick tag-lines Meg's surprisingly tricky GeoGuessng game

Winnipeg or Russia?

The game where everyone loses

by pooponastick on Nov 10, 2013 | 12:43 PM

Sleek points out a typo in Jar's form e-mail and we all share in Meg's eureka moment.

THAT’S why I didn’t send it. I knew if I just waited long enough a good reason would come up.

by Megalodon on Nov 18, 2013 | 7:35 PM

Rudy stays true to that which made him so great and yet ultimately led to his inglorious demise.

I liked the dicks

by RudyKelly on Oct 24, 2013 | 11:43 AM

The Worst Comment:

Oh, I dunno.......................................how 'bout this one?

NHLHumor proving my theory that if you like hockey but don’t like basketball then you are a racist.

by RudyKelly on Nov 4, 2013 | 11:29 AM

Even though I played it a few years as a child, basketball is too squeaky and high-scoring for my tastes but I can prove that I'm not a racist because I also hate golf. Also I was terrible at it because I'm part Chinese.

This FanPost was posted by a fan, and it probably sucks and is dumb.

In This FanPost

Teams
X

forgot?

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior users will need to choose a permanent username, along with a new password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

I already have a Vox Media account!

Verify Vox Media account

Please login to your Vox Media account. This account will be linked to your previously existing Eater account.

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior MT authors will need to choose a new username and password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join Battle of California

You must be a member of Battle of California to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Battle of California. You should read them.

Join Battle of California

You must be a member of Battle of California to participate.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

tracking_pixel_9355_tracker