FanPost

Burritos, Order 19, to go!

Because of sadness, I constantly get to be that jerk that returns food at restaurants. I dislike, or am a bit allergic to, many of the common burrito ingredients (cheese, guacamole, happiness, sour cream, chef spit). Accordingly, I tend to stick to the same burrito purveyors that get used to filling my orders. Occasionally, I try somewhere new to see if it makes my burrito farts smell different. The resulting experience of navigating social niceties while correcting someone responsible for preparing your joy is an awkward and frustrating experience. However, because I love you all like you all occasionally don't hate you am bored, I decided to share the experience with you! Each of these burritos will first be the wrong order, followed by the correct one!

November 23rd-November 30th: Three Week Old Burrito (a.k.a. the Dunn Dumpster Special)

bezzerkker reacts to Earl Sleek's return

This new guy sucks.

Bring back JarJar! by

bezzerkker on Nov 29, 2013 | 5:25 AM

...oh. That's not what you ordered? I mean, it's a perfectly good comment. It's funny because it's the same reaction some had to Jer when he replaced Earl but the roles are swit--oh, I see. You get it, but you wanted the most recommended post from this week, not the best. Fine. No, it's cool. I'll get you the "right" one.

Get'rDunn wishes that he and JJ experienced some togetherness

I’ve been fortunate enough to see homeless people shifting through the garbage outside one of those fine restaurants

Damn dude, you should of said something, we could have hung out

by Get'rDunn on Nov 26, 2013 | 9:22 AM

Disclaimer: When I named this the Dunn Dumpster Special, I didn't actually expect Dunn to win it. He even beat out all of the posts wishing Spade a happy birthday. Enjoy your burrito, you spotlight-stealing wonder hobo; you deserve it.

December 1st-December 7th: Questionable Leftovers

bezzerkker follows instructions well

Hey Blogging Dunn

Twitter Dunn told me to call you an idiot, idiot.

by bezzerkker on Dec 7, 2013 | 10:27 AM

Sorry, this burrito only comes with bezzerkker on it. We can scrape it off for you, if you want. What, you're allergic? Please, don't sue us! Here, we'll give you what you want and an extra one for free! (These actually tied with number of recs)

Dan Saraceni knows his rivalries

Other legendary NHL rivalries

- Flyers versus their goalies
- Panthers versus ticket buyers
- Islanders versus Relevancy
- Don Cherry versus Europeans

by Dan Saraceni on Dec 3, 2013 | 6:48 AM
and Jesus contributes to scientific discussion

Breakthroughs in science come from happy scientists.
Happy scientists come from California.

by JesusInThePit on Dec 6, 2013 | 7:34 AM

December 8-December 15th: Cold, partially uncooked and two days early

bezzerkker makes a fantastic observation about Logan Couture's old Hitler mustache and Justin Braun sharing a last name with Hitler's girlfriend

A few weeks ago

I would say that Logan Couture had a good chance to be dating Justin Braun’s sister, Eva, but I don’t know now.

by bezzerkker on Dec 12, 2013 | 1:44 PM
This is great, right? I mean, it should totally be a green burrito and everything! You know, like at that fast food place that totally shouldn't be doing Mexican food. Yeah, Taco Bell, that's the one. You should all go rec this comment and admire its genius by getting it tattooed on your flesh. Even the hyperlink. Especially the hyperlink.
...You wanted one that actually had recs with it? You should've said so! If you did, why isn't it on the receipt? It is? Fine, we'll get it for you if you just stop being an asshole about it.

bezzerkker gives Megalodon advice on fake SB Nation accounts and cat-handling

The account you made for your cat doesn't even rec your article.

Punish him with more humiliating costumes.

by bezzerkker on Dec 10, 2013 | 11:34 AM

Seriously, again? Ugh... just wait 10 minutes we'll get it to you. Just don't come back here.

HiYonKrak knows how to be remembered

Hope this helps:

__________________________

by HiYonKrak on Dec 10, 2013 | 9:49 AM

Personally, I would've just replaced the clock tower with a cock tower and called it a day, but HiYonKrak shows us the value of going the extra mile.

Outside Food and Beverages: Burrito from a Strange Land

Sometimes we forget about the people who aren't fortunate enough to get burritos. During the holidays, it's important to remember these lesser humans and show them our generosity, because it makes us look fantastic. So, this week, I'd like to sponsor a burrito to a comment outside of Battle of California. I searched high and low among the third world for a comment worthy of a burrito and found it in this thread. Here it is:

One of us is too soft, the other is too tough. We need a third one who is just right, I guess.

Goldilocks and the Three Jers was my favorite book as a kid.

by bezzerkker on Dec 12, 2013 | 7:00 PM
And I'm keeping it, you bastards.

This FanPost was posted by a fan, and it probably sucks and is dumb.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Join Battle of California

You must be a member of Battle of California to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Battle of California. You should read them.

Join Battle of California

You must be a member of Battle of California to participate.

Spinner

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

tracking_pixel_9355_tracker