If not for the Sharks,
- The Anaheim Ducks would not have any consecutive victories this season.
- Dan Ellis would be winless on the season.
- Jonas Hiller would have zero shutouts on the season.
- The Ducks would have only one road win on the year -- suck it, Wild.
- Anaheim wouldn't have a playoff series win since the 2007 Stanley Cup Finals.
Prediction: I'm hosting family and probably can't watch much tonight -- it's much more likely I get caught watching Monday Night Football or some other crap like that. Oh well. Ducks continue their one-team dominance, 2-1. Goals by Perry and Pelley.