The greatest Mexican hot sauce in the galaxy is tapatio. Cholula is for pretentious asshole one-percenters. I found a lovely infographic that explains the history of tapatio. You won't find an infographic for cholula because they are too busy lighting cigars with one-hundred dollar bills in front of underprivileged children.
The most noteworthy thing about tapatio is that it was created in the greatest state in the greatest country in the world! Cholula was created in Mexico, which may make it more authentic, but you are basically giving money to the drug cartel with every bottle that you buy.
Things I put tapatio in/on:
- Country fried potatoes
- Hash browns
- I mix it with ketchup to make things interesting for french fries
- Bloody Marys
- I mix it with ranch to make a dance montage of flavors for chicken tenders
- Macaroni and cheese
- Tortilla chips if I am out of salsa
- Hot dogs when I am at Staples Center
- Cottage cheese
- Bagels with cream cheese
- Caesar salad [substitute croutons for tortilla strips]
- Grilled cheese
- On wheat thins because the tabasco flavored wheat thins are wheat thins dipped in ass water
- Stir fry
- Chuggin it outta the bottle all day 24/7
Arrowhead Pond of Fecal Matter
lol San Jose is not winning this. 5-2. Dumb goals from Logan Couture and Justin Braun.
Setting the Tone:
Never change, terrible shitheads, never change.
Tweet of the Day:
Some Ducks fans seem to feel that the refs are frequently out to get Anaheim. This is even more apparent against a divisional opponent. Let's follow one of my favs for the evening, shall we?
Awful Hockey Tattoo of the Day:
This is actually the most awesome hockey tattoo on the planet