After what seems like 3 months off from Ducks playoff hockey, we're back for the Western Conference FInals. This time we're not stuck with another relocated Atlanta franchise, and instead take on the Chicago Blackhawks, a team which, unlike our previous two opponents, actually knows how to play hockey. This won't be an easy one.
Let's take a look at the BoC archives and see what we here have learned about the Hawks over the years (click the links for more info)...
- Patrick Sharp is very hot.
- Johnny Oduya, however, is very not.
- Chicago is a town of fat racists.
- Their stupid lake has made their residents stupid.
- A lot of Hawks fans read our blog for some reason.
- They put really big hockey helmets on animals and it's cruel.
... And that's about it.I guess we don't write very interesting things about the Blackhawks around here. Dang. Here's a drawing from Spade instead...
What's going on with those feet?
Regular Season Series Recap
The teams only played three times this season, and Chicago clearly had the edge. Of course, they haven't played Anaheim since the trade deadline, when the Ducks' possession game really started to improve. That being said, Chicago's posessesion game has been solid all season long.
- Oct 28 2014 - Ducks @ Blackhawks (Anaheim 1-0) - Gameday Post
- Nov 28 2014 - Blackhawks @ Ducks (Chicago 4-1) - Gameday Post
- Jan 30 2015 - Blackhawks @ Ducks (Chicago 4-1) - Gameday Post
Blackhawks @ Ducks
Sunday, May 17, 2015, 12:00 PM PDT
I don't feel so good about this series, folks *breaks down sobbing*