Look, you don't want to read anything today, and I don't really want to write anything. So I'm just going to quote this tumblr post by a Canucks fan, who was really upset about that Kesler trade, and we can all enjoy the salt together.
REGARDING TONIGHT’S GAME.
- Fuck Ryan Kesler
- Fuck Ducks fans who think he wasn’t being treated well enough in Vancouver
- Fuck the fact that the entire fucking league knew where he did and didn’t want to go and as a result the Canucks had to take what they could get
- Fuck anyone who thought he wasn’t getting treated well in Vancouver, really; there are few players who have gotten better-treated in recent years by ANY team’s fans than Ryan Kesler was by Canucks fans
- Fuck the fact that he decided to shop around to guys at the Olympics, when the Canucks still had a fighting chance of making the playoffs, and kept doing it on the low until the trade deadline
- Fuck the fact that he was so awful in the Canucks locker room that even a veteran Canuck agreed he’d become a negative force
- Fuck the fact that, looking closely at the quote and its subtext, that it’s pretty much certainly KEVIN BIEKSA who was driven to say that
- Fuck the fact that Kesler was such a terrible teammate that he somehow embittered one of the most loyal players in the entire NHL
- Fuck the fact that he didn’t even pretend to care about the team that took him within a game of the Stanley Cup
- Fuck the fact that this motherfucker thinks the Ducks are gonna win the cup this year, out of everyone
- Fuck the Ducks, like every California team
- Fuck Ryan Kesler.
Whatever superloyal Bieksa supposedly said about Kesler must be pretty interesting these days, now that they're reunited.
Friday, Jan 1, 2016, 10:00 PM EST
Rogers Arena - Vancouver, BC
Ducks are shutout 0-1.
To take up space in my gameday posts this season, so that I don't have to write so much, you'll be getting a glimpse of my playlist while I write this garbage.
Let's take our minds off hockey for a bit and listen to one of the 90s' best artists...
Today I'm listening to: Strung Out - "Mind of my Own"