With two game winners in his last two games with Anaheim, garbage person Ryan Garbutt is trying really hard to get Ducks fans to like him.
Thanks for the goals, you monster.
After Garbutt's first game winner against San Jose, which I got to witness live and shamefully cheer for with Spade, Earl, and Cory, a bet was made. Really, more of a pact. Spade and I agreed, that if the following nearly impossible situation happens, we are both all in on this pact.
- First, Anaheim has to somehow make it in to the playoffs.
- Then, Anaheim has to somehow not be bounced immediately.
- Then, Anaheim has to not implode in some game 7, if a game 7 comes about.
- Then, the Ducks have to make it all the way to the Stanley Cup Final.
- Then, the Ducks need to win the series...
- ... On a Ryan Garbutt game winning goal.
Arizona Coyotes @ Anaheim Ducks
Friday, Feb 5, 2016, 7:00 PM PST
Honda Center - Anaheim, CA
Garbutt never stops gamewinning.
To take up space in my gameday posts this season, so that I don't have to write so much, you'll be getting a glimpse of my playlist while I write this garbage.
Today I'm listening to: The Ergs! - "Kind of Like Smitten"