What is the most LA way of dying?
- T-boned by street racing 20 year olds.
- Heavy prop falls on your head on the set of a movie about the magic of movies. The movie eventually wins 4-7 Oscars.
- Improv class that pushes the “yes...and” line...to murder.
- Juice cleanse gone terribly wrong.
- Carbon monoxide poisoning after being stuck behind a graffiti covered delivery truck on the Sepulveda pass at rush hour.
- OD’d on cut drugs supplied by your vegan dealer from Santa Monica.
- Sucker punched in a Hermosa bar by the Ed Hardy brigade.
- Crushed by a YouTube star famous for jumping into pools from the top of buildings at a pool party at the Standard.
- Accidentally left in the Mojave while working on a car commercial.
- Drove in the rain.
- Papparazi sitting in a tree to take pictures of Jennifer Lawrence accidentally dropped telephoto lens on your head as you walked under.
- Inexpensive Botox disaster.
- Dwight King house party.
- Struck crossing street by a distracted comedian calling into a podcast segment.
- Electrocuted by lighting from a TV crew doing a segment on “Storms In The Southland!” in the drizzle.
- Stuck between Raiders and Rams fans fighting in the stands at a terrible football game.
- Bacterial meningitis infection after swimming a section of the LA river to raise awareness.
- Brush fire.
Sharks @ Kings
7:30 PM Pacific
Prediction: Sweet, ironic death.