- Everyone in the west except Randy Carlyle (RANDY!) & the Ducks are FUCKING UP BADLY.
- Who cares about the east?
- Did I mention that both the Wild AND the Blackhawks are down 3-0?
- The Hawks are facing elimination.
- The Minnesota Wild are also facing elimination.
- Nobody is getting any younger, that’s for sure.
- Todd McLellan didn’t turn into a brilliant strategist, fuckos, the Sharks just can’t score for shit.
- It is infinitely easier to make a Cup run if everyone around you is fucking up.
- If the path to the Cup goes through St. Louis & Nashville, that’s something the Sharks have a slight bit of experience handling.
- Oh yeah, Jonathan Toews and his generational talent have led his team to an 0-3 hole and a total of 2 goals scored in those games.
- I would vastly prefer if at least one external thing in my life that I don’t control actually executed and made me happy.
- Some of the worst fanbases in the west are unhappy.
So in sum, STOP FUCKING UP YOU FUCKING FUCKUPS.
Oilers @ Sharks
7:00 PM Pacific
Prediction: Todd McLellan fucks up, but can the fuckups on the other side of the ice take advantage of the fuckup? What the fuck is UP with this shit?